How to Make Online Domicile/ Residence Certificate in Delhi
- All the eligible Indian citizens holding their own land in Delhi are eligible to avail the service.
- Those persons who are residing in the same place for the last 3 years are also eligible for the Domicile certificate.
- Those women who are not originally belonging to a Delhi State but married to men who is permanent resident of the State are eligible to apply for Domicile Certificate.
- Full Name
- Complete Permanent Address
- Nearest Police Station
- Exact Place & Date of Birth
- Father / Husband Name
- Address of Father (if living otherwise last address)
- The year & the date from which he/she is residing in Delhi
- Complete details or Reasons for obtaining Domicile Certificate.
- The applicant is required to visit the concerned department of Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) of the concerned area or
- Department or Office of the Deputy Commissioner
- Kindly Note:
The domicile Certificate can be made only in one State where the applicant is residing. Those who wish to obtain the Domicile certificate from other than one state is a punishable offence.
To obtain the application form to obtain the certificate can be checked here from the given link:
Process to Apply:
The applicant needs to fill the application form in a prescribed format which is easily available through online or from the local authorities , i.e. the Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Tehsildar’s office , Revenue Department, District Collector’s Office, or any other local authority as specified in the State of your residence. The application form is to be filled by an applicant, which has to be attested by Class-I officer. After that the circle officer forward the application and the Deputy Commissioner verifies the application and other attached details with it and approves the certificate to an applicant.
- Voter-I-Card/Ration card which is the proof of present residence.
- Proof of permanent residence in Delhi for the last 3 years, such as Ration Card, Identity Card, School Certificate, etc
- An application form which has to be duly attested by a Class-I officer that an applicant has known the resident of Delhi for more than 3 years.
- Identity proof Documents such as driving licence, birth certificate, pancard etc which has to be attested from the gazetted officer with the necessary authority, and the Tehsil Enquiry Report may also be required.
- AADHAR No.is necessary to produce, if AADHAR No. is not available, then in that case you cam provide the AADHAR Enrolment slip with any one of the idendtity proof PAN/PASSPORT/Driving Licence/Voters Card. And more important is that the name of the applicant on the AADHAR card should match with Name of the Applicant.
- An affidavit in prescribed Performa that the children are below 18 years.
- Proof of Date of Birth such as Birth certificate, School certificate or passport copy.
- All the important documents has to be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- The concerned office/department of SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate) in whose jurisdiction you reside will be open during 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on all working days.
- You can also check the application status by just click the given link below: http://esla.delhi.gov.in/ .
- One can also use IVRS number by dialing 23392339 / 23392340 or through SMS at 9868231002.