mpinfo.org Process to Avail Domicile Certificate in Madhya Pradesh
A Residence/Domicile Certificate is normally issued to prove that the applicant is the continuous resident of the state. The Domicile Certificate is generally required as proof of identity as well as residence to obtain the various facilities which are provided by the state govt. The Domicile certificate also provides the Quotas in educational and professional institutions and in Government jobs too.
You are required to get the following documents if you want to apply for a Domicile Certificate in Madhya Pradesh:
- The proof of the continuous resident of the state for minimum period that is specified by the state.
- Deed of Land in the state
- Valid identification proof
- School certificates
- Copy of Ration/Voter id card
- Tehsil Enquiry report
- Parent’s/Guardian domicile certificate which states that they are permanent resident of the state.