Process to Avail Residence/Domicile Certificate in Karnataka
As you all know that Domicile/ Residence Certificate is an important proof which states that the person who is holding this certificate is a permanent residence of the Karnataka state.
The Domicile certificate is generally issued by the concerned Revenue Department Officer. And it is the only concerned department of the domicile certificate in Karnataka where the certificate is being issued to an applicants.
It is to be informed that the Domicile Certificate cannot be made more than one in state. If any applicant apply for it more than one then he/she will be punished.
- It is useful to avail of the resident quota reservation in educational institutes
- It is useful to avail of the resident quota reservation in Government Services
- It is useful to give the proof of residence in the state wherever it is needed.
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Residential proof (any one of them)
- Ration card,
- Voter ID,
- House tax,
- Tax receipt,
- Details or papers of the property which is owned by the applicant’s parents or guardian.
- Birth Certificate
- First you are required to download the application form from this link http://www.regional-commissioner-belgaum.gov.in/PDF%20files/DOMICILE.pdf and then you need to fill the form with the required details.
- After that you are required to submit the filled application form along with required documents to the Revenue Department Office.
- After the successful submission of application and documents you will receive the Domicile Certificate within 30 days of issuing date by the concerned authority.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father/Guardian’s Name
- Sex (M/F)
- Residential Address
- Purpose for which the certificate is required
- Ration Card No.