tn.gov.in Online Procedure to Apply Domicile Certificate in Tamil Nadu
A Residence/Domicile Certificate is a main and essential proof to state that the person who hold the Certificate is a Resident of the District or state by which the Certificate is being issued. This Certificate is always required as proof of residence to avail Residence Quotas in educational institutions and also in the Government Service. It is issued to all categories applicants in every state.
DETAILS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR RESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATE IN TAMIL NADU:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Sex (M/F)
- Residential Address
- Ration Card No (Copy to be enclosed)
- School Leaving Certificate (Copy to be enclosed)
- (Details of immovable property of the parents in Tamil Nadu with necessary documents)
- Date of application
- Signature of the Applicant
After successful submission of the application and required documents you will receive your Domicile Certificate within 30 days from the date of issuing.
- Permanently residence Proof (minimum 5 years)
- Copy of Ration Card, Voter id card, Sale Deed, Tax Receipt, etc.,
- School Leaving Certificate